Monday, June 29, 2015

Update

Hi everyone!
The Powered Ones is making its return soon, and I have plenty of new characters prepared, along with a bit more of a plot outline. So expect the prologue to be up in July or August, depends on how many more things I realize I need to plan out.
Since the story will be being written again soon, I have made a new sign-ups page that's a lot more simpler than the last one. Go check it out and make a character if you'd like! You can only make one (sorry; I already have a lot of characters), so use it sparingly; and if you ever want to change your character, you can as long as they're not in the story yet. I may give you a heads-up before they make their first appearances in case you need to make changes.
Like I said, I'm working more on the story, but this story is helping me take a big leap in my writing, as I'm going to be including more representation from different types of people in the world. That said, a few warnings.

THIS STORY WILL INCLUDE:
-Cussing (in order not to offend people, I'll bleep them out)
-Different sexualities
-Sexism (being against someone due to their gender)
-Drinking (alcohol/beer-related drinks)
-Violence

Sorry if you don't like some of these things, that's why I'm warning you ahead of time. And if you're not sure what one is, ask a parent or some other adult, it may not be my place to explain it to you.
But yeah, I'm excited to write this story and I hope you guys will enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment